Terms and guidelines for press accreditations for the events organized by Password Production:
- All members of the media may apply to become accredited to attend the events organized by Password Production. However, space is limited and there are only a limited number of press passes available.
- The application for press accreditations is open to a pre-determined date per event, approximately 10 days prior to the event. We kindly request that you register by this date for any registrations that arrive later shall not be considered.
- All media companies that have their accreditation applications accepted will be duly informed via email by the associated notification date.
Applicants for media accreditation are asked to follow these guidelines:
- In order to meet the accreditation criteria media companies should have at least three publications for the event, published within their media prior to the event date.
- Television stations can apply for up to 3 (three) passes.
- Radio stations, print and internet media can apply for up to 2 (two) passes.
- Press passes will be issued using the full name and surname of the journalist, and they will not be transferable to another person from the same company. If for any reason the accredited journalist is not able to cover the event, the pass can be issued to another journalist who will be taking their place only with an official letter from the media company (with an official stamp and signature of the editor or director) which states the full name, surname and personal details of both the person whose accreditation is cancelled and the person who is receiving the new pass.
- All accredited journalists will receive their accreditation upon arrival at the venue, which they are required to carry for the duration of the event.
- Please note that we are more than happy to receive any media coverage on our events. If you don't have pre event announcements for the events, please send us the plan of onsite or after-event festival coverage. Thank you in advance for your effort in sending us these materials.
- If an applicant would like to guarantee access, all members of the media not accredited are welcome to purchase a ticket for the events while they're still available.